RCDC Bookkeeping Assistant
This position requires bookkeeping experience and computer skills to process significant amounts of detail as quickly as possible with complete accuracy. It requires the utmost discretion in handling very confidential information.
Work Location and Hours
10-12 hours per week at the RCDC Sunrise Center in the Accounting office.
- 2-3 years bookkeeping experience in QuickBooks.
- Experience using a desktop personal computer and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and record keeping.
- The ability to work alone, but good communication skills when dealing with vendors, customers, and other staff.
- The incumbent records, photocopies and scans checks and deposits into QuickBooks.
- Also records all expenses noting appropriate class, job and attaches scanned receipts to item in QuickBooks.
- Properly files receipts, physically and electronically, in grant file with correct information noted.
- Pay bills, write checks, and create invoices.
- Reviews bank balance against balance in QB and makes necessary adjustments to QB as time permits.
- Other duties as assigned.
View Job Description
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
View More Jobs